Friday, January 14, 2005

Ooo...I'm gonna have some fun now!

I've decided to start on the continuation of my WLHugh story, "Hugh's Harem." This story will be called, tentatively, "One More Time."

Hugh is missing the ladies. He really enjoyed the gathering in LV, and he wants to see them again, but his work schedule hasn't allowed it. So, he calls me and gets my opinion.

I think about it for a little bit, then I suggest this: How about he (or I do) tells the list members there will be a silent auction for one week with Hugh, on the set of X-3. The top five bidders will win. The money raised will go to his charity of choice. After that, all expenses for the five will be covered by him. All the winners will have to pay is the bids they make and whatever spending money they want to take with them.

I have emailed the real list about what I am writing, and have asked them to pretend this is real, and that Hugh has actually made this offer. What would each of them bid? This way, I will see who the top five are and will put them into the story. I told them that none of them can be fantasy millionaires to make huge bids. I want them to be realistic, although the ones who are in financial difficulties can still bid something.

I expect Sunny, Kitty, and Molly to place bids. Maria already has, and Mary will also. The rest...we'll see!

Once I end this on Monday morning, I'll post to the list to let the ladies know who won, and I'll post it here too. This should be fun! I just wish it was true, rather than fantasy!
K

No comments: