Monday, January 17, 2005

The bidding is over!

Because two "anonymous" donors wanted to help Sunny out, her final bid came to $11,000, so she's the big winner. Next in line were Maria and Molly, tied at $10,000. Mary bid $9,550, and Linda $8,000. The ladies knocked out of the running were DJ at $5,000, and Marie at $2,000.

So, I have my Five. I just hope all the hassel over the weekend will be worth it once I get the story written.
K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I didn't know anonymous bidders could help. Will have to keep that in mind if there's ever another auction. Nope, not part of the group, but it's all for a good cause.

Kady said...

Thanks for posting! Too bad this wasn't the real deal! It's only for a story I'm going to write. If there's ever another reason for a fantasy auction, I'll allow anonymous helpers again, if they are needed.