Thursday, January 13, 2005

I can't forget...

...to mention my other interest: Jim Caviezel. I think Maria would smack me around if I ignored him!



I became very interested in Jim last spring when "Passion of the Christ" came out. I saw the movie, and was absolutely floored. I didn't see Jim up on that screen. I saw Jesus. It was very moving, and continues to be.

Of course, I had to find out everything I could on him, and save all the great pics I could snag from online. Soon came my Yahoogroup list for him, and through that list, and through the one I started for Hugh, I've met some wonderful ladies who have become great friends.

Since I rediscovered Hugh, I have to admit my interest/feelings in Jim has lessened a little. I can't see him in lustful ways as easily as I do Hugh. I think it has a lot to do with the fact he is deeply religious, and I feel guilty if I lust too much over him!

Hugh, on the other hand...all bets are off!

I have to mention what got me started on Hugh. A couple months ago I had a dream that he was in. I was on a bus with a group of people, talking. I began to realize that Hugh was sitting next to me, and before long, he had gotten close enough to me that he was able to put his head on my left shoulder. Then his face was turned into my neck and I could feel his warm breath there. That led to him kissing me, and baby...can he kiss! Tongue and all...mmmm!

When I woke up I could still feel his breath on my neck, and that sensation stayed with me for several days. My hormones went in meltdown, and it hasn't lessened at all...in fact, it's increased!



This is my favorite picture of Hugh...I melt every time I gaze into those beautiful hazel eyes.

I've written some fic based on characters both men have portrayed, as well as co-wrote a story with the WLH harem ladies about Hugh. I'll share links to those stories as I can.

It's late...gotta close for tonight. More later, I'm sure!
K

No comments: