Friday, January 28, 2005

Change of mind...

I won't go into all the hairy details, but due to some things happening on the WLH hugh list, I have decided not to write the story I had planned, which would have used all this bidding stuff. I'm disappointed, but I have other stuff I can work on when the muse returns.

I still have my SLY story to finish, I have a Van Helsing/Highlander idea mulling in my brain, and Sunny got me to thinking what I would come up with if I were to create my own X-Men mutant character. I have a few ideas, but I need to do some research first on the particular animal traits I want her to have. Right now, my idea is leaning toward a falcon...Sunny said she'll help me with some of the research. (I want my character's power/ability to be excellent vision.)

Anyway, writing has fallen to the wayside now that school is back in session, and my time is much more limited.

I'm having computer problems at home. I can't figure it out, either. I can receive and send email, and do IMs, but I can't get online to any web sites. No network connection. So far, I haven't been able to get any help from my ISP. Feh.

More later...
K

No comments: