We now have five bidders...Maria, Marie, Molly, Linda and DJ. Mary chose to pass since she doesn't think the other ladies know her well enough for me to put her into the story, and she doesn't post much. I could have told her DJ doesn't either, and she bid a nice amount!
I stayed up until 5am this morning, writing ideas down for the story. It's really going to snowball once the bidding is over and I actually start writing this thing. I have a couple scenes worked out already. I just need to fill in the blanks and flesh things out.
The cast of X-3 are going to be in the story, particularly Halle Berry.
I've also decided Deb and Oscar aren't going to be in the story, except for a mention of Deb. She gives money to the cause herself, apart from what Hugh gives.
If this were the real deal, and Hugh learned of the money the ladies would be giving (if they actually had it to give,) he'd love it!
K
Saturday, January 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment