Check it out! http://annacbowling.blogspot.com/
Now, for the status of the bidding:
We now have seven ladies in the running. I'm still working on getting Sunny to realize this is just fantasy, and in this fantasy she is one of the Harem ladies who works for Hugh and can afford to make bids. She's still stuck in RL frame of mind and is thinking there's no way she could afford to bid. I'll work her through this yet, just wait and see! Mary also decided to join in after all.
Two more charities to add to the list: Sunny's is the Tsunami Relief Fund, and Mary's is Make a Wish. I've decided mine for the story will be the Royal Victorian Institute for the Blind in Melbourne. It's the school Hugh spoke of when he sang for the Carols By Candlelight concert. (Did I alrady mention this in an earlier post? I don't remember. If so, I'll blame it on a senior moment, which happens all too often anymore!)
Four of the women, Sunny included, is tied on their bids, so they will have to submit new bids to stay in the race. They still have until tomorrow morning to do so.
I'm in the mood for another pic of Hugh here...how about this one?
Shake your booty for us, baby! LOL!
I was supposed to go to my parents this morning for breakfast, but didn't. I was up late last night (my mind wouldn't shut off) so I slept in this morning. My dad phoned and woke me up. They are having problems with their water well pump anyway, so it wouldn't have done me any good to go out, for various reasons I won't go into here. I'll just wait for another day.
School starts up again in a couple days. I'm looking forward to it, and yet I'm nervous a little bit on how my schedule will be, trying to combine it and work. I don't think I'll be home much, but we'll see.
K

1 comment:
Thanks for the link, Puds! Great picture...Hugh sure looks like he's having fun.
Post a Comment