Thursday, June 30, 2005

Ok...so I'm still tardy!

Real life gets in the way all too often, and I forget to come here and post. Oh well. I'm here now.

My interests have made another minor shift in the last few days. Though I still adore my Hugh Jackman, my past love of Highlander (and the off-shoot of Adrian Paul) has come to the fore once again. What started it? In the last few days, I've watched nine of the show's eps, and my creative juices are flowing towards HL again. I've created a couple AP wallpapers, and have resumed work on the Richie/Becca story I started months ago and left in limbo when my lazy wench of a muse went on her normal hiatus. Though I have only managed to do another four pages, and the muse is back on the lam, I'm happy I got those four pages done. That's four pages closer to the end of the story than I was before. As it stands right now, Richie and Bec have professed their love for one another and are beginning to make love the first time. Ah...romance! Gotta love it! I figure, if Duncan and Kady can find happiness, R&B need it as well.

Mary and I just came from seeing "War of the Worlds," and though it wasn't the best movie I ever saw, it was worth the price of the matinee ticket. I like Tom Cruise anyway, and most Spielberg movies are well-worth seeing, so it wasn't a wasted afternoon. Next to see, I hope, will be "Batman Returns" and "Mr. and Mrs. Smith." (Brad Pitt. Need I say more? LOL!) I'll also want to see "Elizabethtown" with Orlando Bloom. Now there's another lovely looking man. A bit young for me, but I can still look, can't I? You bet I can, and I do!

My dear friend Anna has her first book out in January (YAY, ANNA!!! Whoo! Whoo!) and I have offered to help her rejuvenate her website. I don't know how well I'll be able to do it, as I'm still pretty iffy on creating websites, and my knowledge of HTML is very minimal, but I want to do everything I can for her. We haven't gone much beyond sending color scheme ideas and likely candidates of background images to each other, since neither of us have had enough time to work on this together enough. If I can't get the site going by the time school starts up again, I may have to pass it off to her to get help from someone else. We'll see what happens.

One more semester left of school for me...assuming I get the financial aid I need. We'll see on that too.

That's it for now. More later.
K

No comments: