...but RL gets in the way all too often to suit me. It also doesn't help to not have anything to say!
Anyway, one thing I can mention is that I've been learning new techniques in my Adv. Photoshop class at school, and I have created a really nice picture of Hugh and Deb I'll post here. Now, if only I can find a really good job, close to home so I don't have to commute, once school is over for me and it would allow me to use what I've been learning these last few semesters. We'll see.
Here's Hugh and Deb...
D'oh! I don't have it uploaded to Photobucket to share. Rats. I'll get that done later. Trust me, it's a good pic and worth waiting for, if I do say so myself!
K
Friday, March 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment