I never thought I would say this, but for the first time in a long while no particular celeb is making my heart throb faster than normal. Oh, I still appreciate HJ, but I think the bloom is off the rose a bit. How do I know this? My frantic need to create wallpapers and other photo projects with his handsome face on it had pretty much ceased, for the time being, that is.
I do have to say that I have a partial interest going on...I've been on a Johnny Depp movie kick lately. He often chooses weird/quirky movies/characters, but he's almost always excellent at it. Not to mention I love his hair long (when it's clean, that is.) I still think my favorite movie of his is "Don Juan DeMarco," and "What's Eating Gilbert Grape," and "Benny and Joon" are both good as well. Ditto for "Finding Neverland."
School is back in session, so I'm busy with that and work, so by the time I get home I'm not usually in the mood to sit at the old 'puter for hours. I really need to get back into it, though, just to stay in practice.
Not much more to add for the time being. I have to leave for work in half and hour or so. (Rats.)
K
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment